eWASTE is a waste management system specially designed and developed for the use of municipalities, regional waste management centres and other organizations which conduct large scale waste management.
eWASTE includes all needed processes from waste collection, charges for municipal waste administration and revenues management to waste registers, classification and needed declaration submission for relevant governmental institutions.
Program is adjusted to recording hazardous waste and can be easily supplemented by new modules, designed for dismantlers of the vehicle unsuitable for further exploitation, recording medical waste, products of animal origin and etc.
eWASTE is widely used in Lithuania: with different variation of selected modules eWASTE is used by 15 municipalities, 4 regional waste management centres and about 14 companies.
Goal of eWASTE it to ensure effective and easy waste management process. Goal is reached through 8 eWASTE modules.
Cost and time saving:
- Sped up the data entry and search;
- Automatically generated reports;
- Less time spent on corrections;
- Reduced costs arising from environmental damage;
- Import of the bank statements on payments, payment netting, payment entry and adjustment;
- System helps to plan household waste disposal routes in accordance with the container service schedules and assign them for the driver’s performance.
- Automated fee collection tasks - 2-3 minutes to calculate taxes for 100,000 taxpayers;
- Conducting analysis or search for information by: customer, customer groups, land, waste or container type, charges, payments, debts, periods, etc.
- Reduced incorrect environmental accounting issues;
- Less painful staff turnover - easier integration of new employees;
- Error control;
- Waste volume control authorized by Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC);
- Waste volume control on waste treatment process and its result;
- Generating debtor’s reports and reminders on debt.