As a leader in the creation, development and management of critical IT infrastructure, Novian Technologies ensures that the client’s IT infrastructure is used in a secure, effective and efficient manner.
By sharing our experience, competencies and partnerships, we create additional value for you and your company.
What We Offer
It’s worth considering using our services if your organization relies on critical IT infrastructure and is constantly hard-pressed to maintain its high availability. Typically this requires highly experienced IT staff and continuous upgrades of storage/backup solutions. These are exactly the areas covered by our offer.
We offer 3 service package options* for You, to meet Your business needs the best:
Casual: For organizations with the needs of fundamental IT infrastructure maintenance services;
Smart Casual: For organizations with the needs of critical & complex IT infrastructure maintenance & support;
Black Tie: Advanced service level to meet special IT infrastructure requirements for security, programming environments, etc. *There‘s always possibility to make unique package option if it is needed to meet client‘s needs.
Download Managed Services Catalogue
With our managed services, we become a trusted partner, supporting your business engine: IT infrastructure. Download the Managed Services catalogue and find out more about the Services we offer.
Our framework of services consists of two main parts:
- Critical database infrastructure maintenance is a highly specialized service, designed for information management systems based on Oracle, MS SQL or other platforms. This service ensures system availability during specified timeframe.
- IT infrastructure availability service covers proactive monitoring of high-end servers, storage arrays and other IT infrastructure; preventive maintenance of IT equipment and equipment recovery from downtime during specified timeframe.
Expected financial effect:
- Reduced risk of operational downtime and related losses;
- Streamlined IT infrastructure maintenance investments;
- Increased productivity and availability of existing IT infrastructure;
- Freed internal resources;
- Reduced IT infrastructure upgrade costs;
- Optimized licensing costs.